Saturday, March 8, 2008

Housing Obsession

I haven't updated the blog for a while. The main reason could be my obsession with looking at homes on-line. We will be moving in 4 months, can that be right? Tyler looks too, but will usually tell me that we first need to sell our home here. He's right. I have done better lately and I try to limit my browsing time. It usually occurs late at night when all is quite and next thing I know it's really late. The good news is that I've found the perfect home...a few dozen times.

3 comments:

The Larsons said...

Where are you headed?! I can't believe it is already time for you guys to move! Selling your home is a bugger...especially trying to keep it clean with kiddos. We'll keep you in our prayers. Good luck! I do all my browsing after kiddos go to bed to (i.e. right now. :) )

Dawn said...

I remember doing that a year ago. It was so much fun. Of course now comes the crunch time where everything starts happening and time will fly. I can't believe you guys are done. Yeah!! Where are you guys headed?

Michelle said...

We're just about to the place where we need to start looking too. I'm keeping myself from doing it because we need to wait a few months and I'm afraid if I look now, I'll find too many things I like!